Friday, November 6, 2009

Teddy Bear Christmas Card


Here is both the outside and the inside of my Teddy Bear Christmas card. I took a Teddy Bear from the Cricut Christmas cartridge, flipped it and welded it, then cut it out with my Cricut Expression. The cardstock is textured, then I hit it with some stickles, inked it, and slapped a bow on it. The Cricut cut the eyes and nose out, couldn't keep it from doing it. So, I used a black sharpie to color the cream cardstock, then put liquid glass on top of the black. It filled in the holes nicely and has given the eyes shine and the nose a wet look. I recut the shape a smidge smaller on cream cardstock, inked it, stamped Merry Christmas on it, and glued it to the inside. My kids love it, so I'm hoping a soldier's little kid will be happy to get it. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: