Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Can Feel It

I can feel fall just around the corner, and I am so excited. This is, hands down, my favorite time of the year. Not that the rest of the year isn't a blessing, but I live for September, October, November and December!! There is a softening of the air and a renewing of the spirit that takes place during these months. I always feel as if I have just received an energy boost about this time. Excitedly I will drag out my seasonal decorations and start getting the house ready to decorate for each month; September is all about flags and the freedom with which we are blessed, October is all about pumpkins and friendly Halloween decor, November is about Thanksgiving and being thankful for all the many blessings God has given us, and December is all about the greatest gift of all, the birth of Jesus. This November, however, will include the celebration of the right to vote for who will lead our country into the next four years. I encourage each and every one of you to utilize this right , the right that so many have fought and died for, and get out there and VOTE!!! It is a privilege, a right, and a duty of each American citizen!! I will be there, will you?God Bless American!!!

No comments: